Friday, March 6, 2009

The Unhappiest Place on Earth in America

I still have some behind the scenes things to do with the website and I'm going to start posting a few blogs about how to put together a half-way professional looking website with some fairly basic skills.

Having said that I'm happy about the way things are going and in general and am a pretty happy guy all around these days but Business Week seems to have something stuck in it's craw (I honestly have no idea what the phrase "something stuck in your craw" means but it seems appropriate here) because they're calling me a liar.

On February 26th Business Week compiled a list of the "50 Unhappiest Cities in America" and guess who number 5 was... Cleveland, Ohio!


Jason Nelson/Getty Images
Well, it's probably not that bad let me just go Google the number of cities in America...

More than 20,000!?

Ok so that's pretty bad... well at least I don't live in the rotting cesspool that's the #1 unhappiest city in America.

Some place called Port Land,


Jason Nelson/Getty Images

oh wait it's Portland. Sorry Ben. Hang in there buddy, things are looking up-ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment