Monday, February 9, 2009

A launch date and a tilted yarmulke... what a day!

I caught a glimpse of a twenty something guy from my neighborhood driving with a yarmulke tilted to the right and a cigarette. It's like a scene from a terrible family sitcom.

I'm happy to announce that the new Melee Comics site will be going up as of March 1! The new site is going to have lots of new content in addition to all of your favorites.

New content includes...

* Our new bi-weekly fantasy comic Tales from the White Pony.
* A new short story featuring the Penguinjas from Chaos PhD called PENGUINS IN SPACE.
* Our new series of mini-COMICS.
* A Blind Willie Johnson autobiographical comic.
* ...and this Blog.

And that's just what we've got done now. Check back with the Blog to keep up with what we're working on now!

- Nathan

P.S. I stumbled on a webcomic that I really enjoyed... you may want to check out Josh & Imp.

No comments:

Post a Comment