Monday, February 2, 2009

Done with a capital d... like this... 'D'

I really did enjoy working on this latest project called "Launch Your Life" and either Ben and I will make sure to keep you updating on it's launch but I am happy to be able to get back to writing about Aliens, Zombies, Orcs, Monsters, Cavemen, and the rest of the nonsense that I love so much.

My first priority right now is to finish the design of the new website and launch "Tales from the White Pony" but I am also writing the first of three linked Zombie stories. I don't want to give too much away but I will tell you that it won't be like any zombie tale you have seen in the past. "Moo ha ha ha!!!"

Alright I've go stuff to do but I will leave you with this some kind of wonder that has absolutely nothing to do with comics... enjoy!


FYI: This is decidedly rate "M" for language... such exquisite language.

No comments:

Post a Comment