Saturday, January 10, 2009

Internship!

I got an internship with Periscope studios that starts Monday. I'm excited and a little nervous about it because I want to do well and get the most out of it. There are a lot of guys I admire who make up the roster there and I am curious to see what their working style is like. I'm also hoping to get crits on things that will advance my understanding. The last good crit I got was from Steve Lieber at last year's Stumptown comics fest and it was through the conversations I've had with him that my work has improved and that I'm lucky enough to get in with these fine professionals.

I'll give an account of my work with them if everything goes according to plan. I'm crossing my fingers and trying not to take anything for granted.

Nathan has set up this Blog for us and as we go along I'll be posting artwork and such to accompany my posts. We have talked a lot about what kind of stuff will accompany the blog, though we've got a few concrete ideas, there is sure o be some random stuff that pops up here and there too.

Welcome to the blog everyone and please tell your friends if you like what you see or read. We love comics and we will continue working hard to make things worth reading and looking at-it would be nice if there were people to look at and read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment