Friday, December 24, 2010

X-Mas Cheer

I'm working on a post that I was hoping to get up today but I've decided that I've still got wrapping and other secular x-massy stuff to attend to so I've decided to give you a bit of Melee Cheer.

The Hulk holding this kid here reminds me so much
of Lenny with the Puppy in "Of Mice and Men".


Whether you use this time of year to celebrate the birth of Christ, the N'er Tamid staying lit for eight days, to celebrate your culture or if you just think that tomorrow is a convenient time to get together, eat Chinese food and watch some movies I hope you have a Merry Christmas, had a happy Hanukkah, a fulfilling Kwanzaa or just a nice Saturday with friends and family.

By the way, as Americans we live in a pluralistic society. The above explanation is why people say Happy Holidays and if you're offended by that you're an idiot. Happy Holidays isn't meant to marginalize one religion or culture it's to include all of them and December doesn't belong to anyone. We all get the day off whether we attend midnight mass or not.

Any who enjoy a couple of my two favorite holiday traditions mashed together...




MERRY CHANUKWANZMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment