Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 days of aspartame sobriety in exchange for Ben's hobo beard.

So I, much like Micheal J Fox, enjoy a diet beverage from time to time.



Ben believes that these diet beverages will someday kill me and would like me to stop drinking them. While I'm not entirely convinced of this I decided I was willing to make a deal. You see I feel that while Ben's hobo beard is unlikely to kill him anytime soon that it will greatly effect his quality of life because it is, in fact, a hobo beard.

Exhibit A... Ben's Beard



Exhibit B... A Hobo



So for the next 30 days I will avoid drinking any diet (and most likely non-diet) soft drinks, colas, pops, sodas or whatever you call them in your part of the country/world. In exchange, at the end of this time, Ben will completely shave his face with the options to keep his sideburns and/or his eyebrows.

The countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. 1) You stole that photo of Ben from my FB. Thief!
    2) Ben's "hobo" beard is totally HOTCHA.
    3) You should post your blog posts on your FB page so that the world will know!

    ReplyDelete