Friday, April 3, 2009

No More Discard.


Sad. Eric Canete took down his blog. I hope he's okay. This is a drag for me because I've really been inspired to draw in the last year by his example- I'm going to keep his link up because he deserves to have his name mentioned in as many places as possible. I hope that he decides to put up a website or something that I can promote. In the mean time one can find his energetic, lean, highly stylized, briliant work in your local comics shop in titles like "Ironman: Enter the Mandarin" and "End League" collaborating with Periscope studio member Rick Remender. Do yourself a favor and seek out his work. I will try to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Mystery Solved.-from the man himself I got the word at ECCC. He won't put it back up; I assume because he is out there kicking too much booty. I will make my next post about the con including his words of wisdom.


As for my pick of the post I found a charming little webcomic about robots that is worth looking at. I think the drawings are nicely handled in a consistent cartoon style and it is actually funny from time to time which cannot be said for many comics which profess such a claim outright. it is called ROBOTS WITH BRAINS Go see the fun for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment