Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life Imitates Art.

Periscope studio (where I've worked as a freelancer for the past year and recently been promoted to 'float member' status) started the planned expansion today and before they knock down the wall my friend Rich Ellis did a bit of a fitting artistic ode to our new found destructive zest.




This is extra enjoyable for me because Nathan and I just started a sequence of pages on Tales From The White Pony where one of our characters is knocking down walls. Some of our regular readers evoked Kool aid Man as well. He is everywhere. I can't get away from him. Perhaps spring brings these notions of expanding, smashing free to the forefronts of our minds.

There you are people: my drawings and my life have collided in a mind blowing parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment