Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Coolest Thank-you



I signed a bunch of spiderman issues and with them I did full figure sketches of the eponymous hero to go with the comic as a thank you to those who supported me. In rare cases I get stuff back. This awesome drawing was done by a kid who is already far ahead of some industry professionals in his willingness to incorporate crazy visual non-sequiturs. I like the robot with the exploding head, the equations, the kanji and the phrase "see you next episode."


I love it.

I also Love Science

Here is a wonderfully geeky musical tribute to great ideas, thinkers and phenomena; a tribute to SCIENCE! I think it is the best thing humans ever devised. I wish more people had an appreciation for how fantastic and important it is.

The Poetry of Reality

Thus this is my pick of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment