Monday, August 2, 2010

Not posting for a while

I haven't posted in a while and for that I feel eh... so so. I've left you in the incredibly smooth and capable hands of Mr. Ben Dewey. Ben does a fantastic job with his blog posts and I love reading them. The simple fact is that blogs without pictures are boring and blogs with ascii pictures are just kind of sad. And frankly there are only so many different ways to capture someone writing.

There's the deep in thought pose...



The ureka pose...



The hard at work pose...



And the using a pencil in spite of the fact that I clearly use a laptop pose...



and there are a few others but at the end of the day you can only take so many pictures of someone writing. For the most part I could take these four photos and post one of them to cover me on any topic while I blog. On the other hand you can never take enough pictures of an artist's creative process. It's always exciting to see what he/she/they is/are working on.

But some new things have come up recently that I'm excited to write about so expect to see more of this guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment